Well we are moving forward and doing pretty well. Sleep has changed a bit lately, unfortunately it's a turn for the worst. She was going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 2am then at 6am, which was GREAT. Then we decided she was too dependent on the pacifier to get to sleep (we kept having to go upstairs and put it back in many times), so we stopped using it... and then started again because we realize that she is too young to get weaned off of it, and it was better than NOT using it. But somewhere in the mix she stopped sleeping so long at night... now she goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up at 11pm, 3am and 6am. And is restless throughout the night, needing the pacifier back in or some rocking or sshhhing. It's not very good sleep. But she is napping better over the last few days, and I think we are getting back into a rhythm... the 11pm feeding is the worst for me, I am in my deepest sleep then. Dreaming about talking babies... can't wait until she can communicate!
3 months old!!!! Cute as ever!!!
 |
| The Friar Tuck look. (Maybe she gets her hair from her grandfather?) |
 |
| Cute cat on the fluffy bum! |
 |
| Mommy always happy, Willow always slightly confused... |
Dilemma: I usually go to the COVD conference every year in October. Willow will be 8 months old and hopefully still nursing. I really want to take her with me, but Paul doesn't want to go with me (I can understand... it's in Dallas, TX and I don't want to go there either). I don't mind missing a lot of the CE, but I should probably be there for the banquet since my vision therapist is getting her certification!!! Anyone have any thoughts on traveling with an 8 month old baby? I was thinking of hiring a babysitter in Dallas... or bringing Lou with me, but that means paying for a ticket... or I could bribe Theresa to come up from Houston, and then maybe Paul would come. Or, I could just pump and try to bring it back on dry ice??? Thoughts and advice are appreciated...
No comments:
Post a Comment