Thursday, February 23, 2012

Willow's surprise appearance

As many of you know, Willow decided she was ready to meet the world on February 15th at 6:39pm.  I want to post my birth story when I have more time, that will probably be my next post.  For now, here are some pictures! Today we celebrated her 1 week birthday. :)

4 days old

She does this when she's just been unwrapped from her swaddle. I call it her 'rollercoaster' pose (Wheee!!!)

Paul letting Ginger know that she is still loved. 

I heart Moby wrap. Went for a walk today around the block!!!

Just pure cuteness.

24 hours old. PRECIOUS

This was her going home outfit. She had to sit in the carseat for 30 minutes with an oxygen saturation monitor on to make sure she would be okay in the carseat.


Baby's first bath!!! We put a bunch of towels in the sink and gave her a sponge bath. 


Our happy family. 

LIFE IS GOOD. I am so grateful for having a healthy daughter, a wonderful husband, an angelic mother in law (who is here helping out), and many wonderful friends.  We couldn't be happier!!!

Here's a little video of her squeaks, hiccups and movements. (For the grandparents and those who are interested...)
You can hear the wind whistling in the background (we had 80 mph winds yesterday!!!)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love all the pics, especially the family shot! Parenthood looks good on you and Paul! Looking forward to reading about Willow's birth story! Glad you all are home and doing well. (Side note: We have a Chicco car seat for Mabel and love it!)

Amanda Wilson said...

Thanks for sharing, Leanna! It's so great to see the pictures, and see how much you and Paul are loving your new life as a family of 3! Oh, and I heart my moby wrap too :)