Right now I am getting ready to "pop" with baby #4 so these were great to read. I have a few to share.... Baby #1- 2:30am October 21 I get woke up to my husband SCREAMING "OMG Mel wake up your peeing goo all over me" ( My water broke b4 labor started while we were sleeping in our new bed) When I relized what was happening I TRIED to explain to him what was happening his next words "Good thing we paid for scotch gard". LMAO! Baby #2- August 24th... I was induced so their was really no suprises (or so we thought) The dr inserted the cervidill at 5:30pm and I had to lay in bed and do nothing for over a hour, then he came back to take it out and said to us "Just sit back this is going to be awhile" and he left to do a c-section. Well..... HE WAS WRONG , I dilated from 0-10 in under 20 minutes and my husband delivered the baby! He was screaming as loud as he could out the door "Get in here now, I cant put the baby down the rope aint long enough" LMAO!!!!. With baby #3 he was finaly "grown up" enough to look at me and say "I think Ill just keep my mouth shut for this one LOL!. He did he was wonderful even threw the emergency c-section, that time I was the crazy one. The meds they gave me got me (for lack of a better word) "High" and they have me on video asking for help getting the orange people off my nose, and when I was moved from regular bed to OR bed I asked "why do you need a forklift, im only pregnant with 1 baby". So all you mommas out there you may be the "mouthy" one also LOL!
The musings and adventures of Paul and Leanna as they balance work, play and parenting.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Delivery room 'blooper reel'
Paul and I stumbled across a post of 'Dad's delivery room blunders' on thebump.com. This is one story that had us giggling endlessly, I just have to share...
Right now I am getting ready to "pop" with baby #4 so these were great to read. I have a few to share.... Baby #1- 2:30am October 21 I get woke up to my husband SCREAMING "OMG Mel wake up your peeing goo all over me" ( My water broke b4 labor started while we were sleeping in our new bed) When I relized what was happening I TRIED to explain to him what was happening his next words "Good thing we paid for scotch gard". LMAO! Baby #2- August 24th... I was induced so their was really no suprises (or so we thought) The dr inserted the cervidill at 5:30pm and I had to lay in bed and do nothing for over a hour, then he came back to take it out and said to us "Just sit back this is going to be awhile" and he left to do a c-section. Well..... HE WAS WRONG , I dilated from 0-10 in under 20 minutes and my husband delivered the baby! He was screaming as loud as he could out the door "Get in here now, I cant put the baby down the rope aint long enough" LMAO!!!!. With baby #3 he was finaly "grown up" enough to look at me and say "I think Ill just keep my mouth shut for this one LOL!. He did he was wonderful even threw the emergency c-section, that time I was the crazy one. The meds they gave me got me (for lack of a better word) "High" and they have me on video asking for help getting the orange people off my nose, and when I was moved from regular bed to OR bed I asked "why do you need a forklift, im only pregnant with 1 baby". So all you mommas out there you may be the "mouthy" one also LOL!
Right now I am getting ready to "pop" with baby #4 so these were great to read. I have a few to share.... Baby #1- 2:30am October 21 I get woke up to my husband SCREAMING "OMG Mel wake up your peeing goo all over me" ( My water broke b4 labor started while we were sleeping in our new bed) When I relized what was happening I TRIED to explain to him what was happening his next words "Good thing we paid for scotch gard". LMAO! Baby #2- August 24th... I was induced so their was really no suprises (or so we thought) The dr inserted the cervidill at 5:30pm and I had to lay in bed and do nothing for over a hour, then he came back to take it out and said to us "Just sit back this is going to be awhile" and he left to do a c-section. Well..... HE WAS WRONG , I dilated from 0-10 in under 20 minutes and my husband delivered the baby! He was screaming as loud as he could out the door "Get in here now, I cant put the baby down the rope aint long enough" LMAO!!!!. With baby #3 he was finaly "grown up" enough to look at me and say "I think Ill just keep my mouth shut for this one LOL!. He did he was wonderful even threw the emergency c-section, that time I was the crazy one. The meds they gave me got me (for lack of a better word) "High" and they have me on video asking for help getting the orange people off my nose, and when I was moved from regular bed to OR bed I asked "why do you need a forklift, im only pregnant with 1 baby". So all you mommas out there you may be the "mouthy" one also LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment