Job situations:
I have 2 days of work, starting next week. At two different palces. I will hopefully build into a half day on Friday. Sooo.... still need to fill some hours, but I'm also going to wait to see how things pan out. Have some fill ins on fridays to help pay the bills (and support my exercise habit: climbing gym? yoga? heehee...)
Paul has it made. He has 4.5 days, Monday through Friday, with two different docs, both of whom have great practices and work with head trauma patients. He is very happy, although he has a lot of work ahead of him to get on the insurance panels for those places. (The offices I work at don't accept insurance - YAH!)
Bike ride:
We FINALLY got out on our bikes this AM and had a fantastic time! Found some quiet roads with good enough room to ride. Below is a couple pics from my phone... Paul was a hurting unit. The 'gently rolling hills' felt more like mountains. About 2/3 of the way through the ride, after a big-ish hill, this was the conversation that took place:
L: This is so awesome!!! Are you ready to ROCK and ROLL!?!? (in a heavy metal voice)
P: I'll get home.


Paul leaving SUNY forever:

Patient wrote this on the chalkboard on my last day:
No comments:
Post a Comment