The 6 days I spent alone weren't too bad... I was productive and organized and ran errands and shopped and knitted. I also decorated for x-mas... which was a mistake, because my living room looks like a 2nd grade classroom. I have reached the limits of my artsy craftsy abilities, and as soon as I have money I will forfeit it to someone with better taste and/or skills than I have. I
Here are some things that I made recently. (i do take requests, by the way, especially if you send me the yarn!)
Then Melissa came to visit me, with her beautiful and energetic Weimerhiner (sp?). He's only 7
that scarf Kira is wearing is one I made for paul... you can't appreciate it's diagonalness in that picture, though. But it is.
Then Paul came home, mom and sis left, and paul and i went to utah with some friends. It was quite the trip, tons of fun.. I got to try backcountry skiing!! And i love it. Which is really a shame, because it's expensive (but not as much as downhill skiing). I wasn't in the mood for pictures there, so I don't have any. I'll post some when I get my hands on some...
Oh, and I cut my hair and donated it to Locks for Love. Chop chop!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment