How did it get to be November? I was innocently minding my own business, chugging along in school, and then BAM... Thanksgiving hits me in the face with a big leg of turkey. And now it's mad chaos for the next 2 months until this Holiday illness resolves. I am only doing one road trip this year, (this weekend, to see family and cousins who I rarely get to see!!!) and one flight (to denver for a conference... non-holiday related, although I get to see my Dad and sister, as well as her new boyfriend... look out, it's interview time!!!).
Let's see if i can throw in a entertaining picture here...

Paul and I at the EyeBall. Yes, my dress is made of ties.
Okay, well that wasn't exactly entertaining... I'll try harder later. When the baking/knitting/traveling frenzy is over. For now, I will continue to update in little obnoxious distracted chunks.
Happy Turkey day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment