A couple weekends ago Paul, Anita, Dave, Dave, Erin, and I went climbing at Frenche's dome, which is by Mt. Hood. It was a blast, although a little terrifying (even for an adrenaline junkie like me). I climbed a 5.10b, I think, which was more fun than the easier routes because you are so focused on climbing you don't have time to think about falling.

The view from the top of the climb. B-E-A-you-tiful.


Anita did a great job lead climbing a 5.9... girl has more guts than me by far!

View from the top looking down. It's about 70 feet, i think?

Paul is most definitely addicted to climbing (the healthy form of crack)
Later that day, Paul and I met up with some classmates for drinks at a karioke bar (does anyone know how to spell that???).

My man is popular with the ladies...

Yep, that's me up there singing karioke... but only in a big group. I don't even remember what we were singing... i think some song from Grease? And later we sung, 'Get this party started' by Pink... we were NOT good.

There is the birthday girl on the right (two weeks ago), and karioke queen in the middle (she wanted to sing every song in the book!). Soooo much fun....
I know i just had a birthday, and i have a little story about that, but i wanted to get these pics up here for now. I'll post more later...
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more rambling and pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment