Thursday, May 11, 2006

white coat ceremony

This was only a few days ago, but it seems like months. This first week of school has been very long and very overwhelming. By now, most of our class has already seen a patient in clinic, and we know how incredibly difficult and different it is from what we expected (at least I do). But back on monday, we were all still enchanted with the idea of going into clinic and getting to look like a doctor and finally get the respect we deserve.
















So before the ceremony, I went out for food with friends (okay, mostly for a beer... i only ate some fries)
















So there ya go.. I just got coated by Dr. Smith, pinned by Dr. Goodwin, and i'm shaking Dr. Eakland's hand. Get me off the stage... ug.
















Here is the entire class of 2008. Big class, huh? That's why I'll have a hard time finding a job when I get done. Too many eye doctors!!! (it's an issue)





















Anita and I toast to eachother...
















Melissa, me and the 'front row' girls.





















Ariene is trying to look sultry, and I'm too giddy to keep a strait face.

















Ariene and Reno... being themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so prod of you!

heart,
emily