Well, I just finished one of the most fun races that i've ever done. Hood to Coast was a blast! The whole relay thing is so much fun... It adds an element of exictement. Especially when yo
u're trying to drive to the next exchange before your runner gets there, and you come within 30 seconds of getting there on time. Everything worked out so smoothly. Yes, we started out the trip by killing the battery and getting a jump start from some sketchy looking kids. Yes, one of our runners experiences 2nd degree chaffing on his second run. Yes, i feel like someone beat my legs with a tire iron. But we had so much fun, and had an awesome team of runners. And we finished close to our 24-hour goal; only 1min 47sec over. Nothing like spending the weekend with a van full of stinky sleep-deprived runners and running in the middle of the night. Can't wait to do it again!So back to this school thing... can someone please stop the earth from spinning for a while? so we don't get to tomorrow? And I can sleep for another day or two... at least. I wish we didn't have to sleep... i wish we could just use that time to do something productive. Like meditate. or make origami. or do arts and crafts. but, unfortunately, sleeping feels so good and is so necessary. I just don't think i'm goign to get to bed in 15 minutes like i'd planned... durnit.
As far as school goes, bring it on. I'm as ready as i'm gonna be...
No comments:
Post a Comment